Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1, 2016...Sylvia Lydia Morelos, FYI!!! ---> 10:10 a.m.

Please feel free to see pics I have of PERPS AND FRIENDS at syl mor, FLCKR.

I was on DEPAKOTE back then (hence the overweight at ~206 ilbs; I was miserable at that weight too; now I'm back to normal. 

​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​

911--> This is my stuff on flickr: I'm into pics, I was just camera happy back then; I attended SHARPE OUTPATIENT DAY PROGRAM off of El Cajon Blvd, lines 15 & 1, for 4 years straight; dated (ugh) WILLIAM JACKIE RHODES, 5883 Streamview Drive, #3, San Diego, CA 92105, 619 501 9514

He has friends here. Didn't know what he was about for a while; turned out that our mother, Bobby and I's, was his SGT. LT. SYLVIA LETICIA GARCIA, NAVY/AIR, also former police officers, etc.

David Forde I dated for 2 years prior to that; I "met" both through SHARPE behavioral health. I dated CLIFFORD KARIMI, for ~ 1 month (fling), here AND in PLAYAS MEXICO. Didn't work out. Haven't dated since, June 2012, including sexually active; abstinent.

Going on 4 years. My former landlords also keep giving me problems; DAVID ROCK owner of SARA FRANCES HOMETEL, 943 10th AVen, 92101, John Thomas Younggrenn, #425, is a white supremist, etc; HE has friends here; Nancy Derthick and Don Yansenns as well have friends here (SALVATION ARMY/UNIVERSALIST CHURCH: she was my former landlord at 1122 Lochbrae Road, 95815. I met them through LOAVES AND FISHES SACRAMENTO, yes: MARYHOUSE. DERTHICK works at the BIRTHRIGHT clinic, which is where I met her from Loaves and Fishes MARYHOUSE; she offered me a room to rent for 150+ a month, I have a receipt, rental,etc to prove it. My other landlords are also giving me problems, NANCY WHITE, SACRAMENTO DOWNTOWN PROJECT where I lived at 515 21st Street, #4, 95811. Val Chaero and Cornell Battle live there (SAG and CRAIG KIRKWOOD involved); TINA BAKER at 2438 K Street, 92102, also has her perps here; I was a good tenant there, without incident, for 6 years; my other landlord, RHONDA GAMBLE HOLMES (translation: R honda Gamble the Homies, her friends (gangs, etc.); I'm the opposite. A couple of dark skinned women look just like her here, with freckles. I lived at 2456 E. Street, formerly CHAR LOU MANOR, now she's at CHIPPERS, directly across the street from there. I lived there for 4 years, prior to tina baker board and care. I also saw another landlord of mine here from ENCANTO off of the 916/917 line named STEVE (where Jonathan David Forde, dob 0912, bed 73 has hands just like his; I think both are from and/or in LA JOLLA, SAN DIEGO TOO.

NIH 1960s psychiatric abuses. I think they are all involved in that (modern day); I"M doing a lot better and I'm NOT schizo. I believe in mental illness; I just am the wrong ones they picked on. We, Bobby and I (and our brother who actually had TOURETTE'S Syndrome, Jessie Alexander Rubio, dob 04 15 81, R.I.P. was in the system in an Independent Living on E. Street in Chula Vista, SD; he worked for MTA san diego, across from *ST VINCENT DE PAUL (KARIMI, aka now MIGUEL OAKS), downtown san diego. I inadvertently introduced forde to our baby brother JESSIE; Jessie took a liking to him and someone else, not kin to us, RENE ISAAC RUBIO displaced him from E. Street and took him to long beach, got him off of his RIDDLIN, years and years ago, 2007? and kicked him out. Jessie is no longer alive. Our nephew Dennis, ~7 years old was raped systematically in SAN FRANCISCO; he is dead too.

They came after us because of who we are, directly related to our mother and grandmother, ERNESTINA ULLOA OROZCO, dob 08 14 28, from JALISCO MEXICO. Our grandmother is the younger sister of MR. RONALD REAGAN, former Gov of California and former President of the usa. I'm not delusional. I'm just private. Just like Bobby. They assassinated both of our parents, Jessie, Dennis, Our grandmother and my kid. FYI.)

They keep coming. I've been reporting it. They are responsible for displacing me, inalienable and "then some"

I was raped when I was younger, literally, pyshically as an adult: Joseph Reith at 10606 Loch Lomond Drive, Whittier, 90606 when I was 25 yrs old; and by DAVID MALLAHI, former employee of GILLETTE where I worked as a contractor sent by Torrance, CA to work. I was a technical writer. I also worked in PLACENTIA ca for GARWOOD LABS,  fyi.

These are the facts. These perps keep leaving stuff on my bed, bunk 115 as threats. Yesterday they left a blue (light) fisherman's cap; I left it for the evening female older staff, in red; the other one (newbies) have all been giving me problems, the "free" wifi here included: monkeybrains.net; please note: tina white, at midtown manor by sacramento downtown project at 515 21st st, #4, 95811, also had "free" wifi. 

These are the facts. I bought some old LPs at CITYIMPACT next to the SALVATION ARMY GYM off of TURK near Jones. The perp ROGER WHITTAKER I believe is STEFAN TILLISH who works at the rescue mission at 140 turk street, off of jones, 94102. See mural on wall; other perps are depicted there, including one I reported to dhs the LAST time that I was in sacramento from LORI's DINER, union square. He made bail and starte stalking me in LAFAYETTE AND NOW HERE; I know his brother eric words as a security guard at night, directly across the st from the convention center, 95814, in sacramento. gave me a difficult time when i reported my cell phone stolen right from under me to officer, gonzales, unit 843. TORT LAW and moral turpitude.

the front desk and the security guards I've tried to ignore from the getgo; it usually takes more than one harassment to get my attention. one of them looks like a former housemate (TANYA; she got her aprt throught IMPACT san diego and lives very near WILLIAM JACKIE RHODES, 2009? off of *54th and El Cajon. 

others have been doing the same; they bother me here and outside, 24/7. AND I'M STILL NOT SHIZO. Jessie needed his riddlin; they raped while he was off of them too. systematic. they did the same to DENNIS, and he was on anti psychotics because of the extreme abuse. His perps are also here?

I am the one who doesn't need meds. They like to see me fat and 'miserable'. Lot of envy...still..they did the same to the women and BOBBY in our family, dad too. Mucha envidia, homicidal envy.

Anything that makes me happy or back to my normal self, what I usually look like, they hate or destroy or steal. SHOWERing included. 

"Bitch is stuck up! Thinks she's the shit! YUPPY WETBACK BITCH! FUCKIN *REPUBLICAN." FYI.

Sylvia 

bed 115

415 629 2226

Please note: they come at us when we are vulnerable and weak, in large numbers WHEN WE ARE *NOT looking. today they thought that my cell was disconnected; they were wrong; they have also hacked into and made me negative in my bank account, b of a, every month because they like to see me struggle. Theys steal to force me to repurchase to deplete from me again.

FYI.

Thought you should know. I'm usually multitasking. I can handle it though; I meet my basics first *for a reason; I'm thinking:: I'm over 40. They also know nothing about happy nor HEALTHY, nurture. So i slowed down..too.:)

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment